Office & Gallery Hours:
Wednesday - Saturday: 11-4
As KIFA is staffed by volunteers, it is always best to call ahead to ensure we are open.
Upcoming Classes, Workshop & Programs
KIFA, or Kent Island Federation of Arts, was founded in 1963 as a small non-profit community organization, built on making the arts accessible to Kent Island and the surrounding environs.
Kent Island Federation of Arts, Inc.
405 Main Street, Stevensville, MD 21666
410-643-7424 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.kifa.us
Copyright © 2019 Kent Island Federation of Arts, All rights reserved.
If you are interested in teaching a class or workshop,
please fill out this form and send it to KIFA!
Updated Notice Concerning KIFA's Activities
• The Kent Island Federation of Arts building remains closed and will remain that way through at least April.
• The Yarn Bombing should be installed on KIFA's Grounds by April 1st. We hope to bring some color and a little joy back to the Community. Pictures will be posted on the website.
• The QAC Schools Art Exhibit will remain hanging probably through most of May. We hope that the families and students will be able to view the work in the gallery before it comes down. Still working on putting the videos up on the website.
• The 57th Annual Open Judged Art Show has been moved to the month of June. Both the Propectus' for the "5th Paint Stevensville" Event and Annual Art Show will be on the website. The entry fees can be paid at the time of registration or when the work is brought in for the Art Show, in case we have to push the dates forward again.
• Scheduling classes and Drum Circle have been put on hold for now.
• Keep Creating, whether it is gardening or just cooking good meals and visit some of the Virtual exhibits that Maryland Federation of Art, Art League of Ocean City, Chestertown Riverarts have been posting.
-KIFA Board of Directors
The Kent Island Federation of Arts is partially funded by the Queen Anne's County Government, Mid-Shore Community Foundation, Queen Anne's County Arts Council, United Way of Queen Anne's County, and Maryland State Arts Council, as well as KIFA membership.