GALLERY SCHEDULE 2016
Queen Anne's County Student Show March 2 - 26
Judged Quilt Show, April 4 - 30, Reception April 9 3 - 5
Annual 53rd Open Judged Show, May 4 - 28, Reception May 7 3 - 5
Artists' Garden, June 1 - 25, Reception & "Paint Stevensville" Wet Paint Sale 3 - 5
Annual Judged Photography Show, June 29 - August 1, Reception July 14 5 - 7
Student Show from KIFA adult and children's classes, August
Judged Plein Air Show, August 31 - October 1, Reception September 8 5 - 7
Group Show, October
Small Works, November
All work must be original, created within the last two years, not previously
shown at KIFA, and must not infringe upon any copyright.
No reproductions accepted.
- Sculptures must include their own base or fit on a KIFA pedestal.
- Sculpture artists must be prepared to assist in placing their work in the gallery.
- Maximum size including base: 6’ high x 3’ wide and deep.
- 2-D works must be dry, suitably framed, wired and ready to hang.
- No sawtooth hangers.
- (Artwork not wired properly will not be accepted.)
All works on paper must be under glass. No exposed glass edges. Maximum size framed varies by show. Please see appropriate prospectus for sizes. KIFA reserves the right to reject works deemed unsuitable. All entered works must remain on display through the end of the show. Reasonable care will be taken to ensure the safety of your artwork.
KIFA is not liable for loss or damage to artwork.
KIFA's commission on all sales is 25%. KIFA reserves the right to use
images of the winning artwork for up to eighteen months.
Please contact KIFA for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org